Breast augmentation through fat grafting versus breast implants:
One of the most popular techniques used by women to boost the size and shape of their breasts is breast augmentation. Breast augmentation can be done in either way- breast implant or fat grafting, and choosing one among them is a big challenge for most women. Let us look into when both these methods can be used in the following article.
Breast augmentation by breast implants
- If you want to enhance the size of your breasts to have a significant change in your appearance, then breast implants can be resorted to. It will give an impressive look to your breasts. Irrespective of the body type, these breast implants can help in substantial increase, projection, and fullness of the breasts. It also gives a natural look post the procedure.
- The process of augmentation through implants is a flexible process for both the doctor and the patient. You can choose the size, shape and profile of the implants and also the location and placement technique for implants. Customisation is the biggest advantage of breast implants. Implants can be done after you try out surgically fitted bras with different implants. This decision would depend on the ideal body shape you desire.
- Breast implants may be the best choice for slim people who do not have much fat to be transferred. Silicone implants will give you better results than saline implants, especially for slim people.
- Breast implants are a well-researched technique and have been used for a long by surgeons. This method has seen a high acceptance and success rate among patients and is also considered a safe technique for breast augmentation.
Breast augmentation through fat grafting
- For people looking for natural-looking breast enhancements, fat transfer is considered to be one of the best methods. People looking for a moderate increase in size along with a natural look opt for this method. Since fat from own body is used here, the breasts will appear soft and natural .
- Breast augmentation through fat grafting is preferred by women who do not want any medical device implanted. This may necessitate revisiting for removal or replacement in the future. Also, people who are apprehensive about the complications associated with implants like rupture or capsular contracture go in for fat transfer procedures.
- Fat grafting benefits two areas of the body at the same time. Fat is generally removed from areas like the thigh, abdomen or flank where you have excess fat. This helps in slimming the donor part of the body too. While using the implants technique, the impact is restricted to breasts alone.
- In the implants technique, there is a possibility of scars after the procedure. There is no scarring while using the fat grafting technique. A small incision is made for liposuction, which does not leave scars.
In some cases your surgeon may use a combination of both fat grafting and silicone implants.While both the techniques are used by many surgeons, you have to discuss them with the doctor before you decide on the method. Choosing the right surgeon and the right technique will help you get the desired results.
Subscribe to Pink Apple Aesthetics YouTube Channel to watch videos related to cosmetic surgery/cosmetic procedures
Subscribe Here – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5YFkh7OA_gf4D-lW-8Aabw/videos
Follow us on